By: Lydia Rogers Xavier hosted the 21st annual All Honors Day program on April 20. Over 300 students were recognized for their academic, athletic and leadership excellence. The day’s events took place on various campus locations where family and friends […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Bop, banger, jam: a contemplation on musical forms
- Kanye's Yandhi album leaked to mixed reviews
- Contact Us
- Pro-life, pro-choice groups to dance, draw and adopt in first-ever Olympic Week
- Cybersecurity Attacks Down Across Campus
- Anat Cohen jazzes up Xavier stage
- BART investigating chalk incident
- Graham tells all in SGA meeting
- Your school, your questions
- Microsoft chatbot draws criticism
The Newswire was originally called The Xavierian News and was founded by Xavier’s law school in 1915.
Today, The Xavier Newswire is the independent student newspaper of Xavier University.
We serve the 5,000 students of Xavier in addition to the faculty, staff, alumni, and local community. It is an 8-16 page newspaper which covers campus news and events, Xavier athletics, the Cincinnati arts scene, and events in the Cincinnati area. Circulation of the paper is 1,800, and the paper is available for free at many locations on Xavier’s campus.
The Newswire is published on Wednesdays. Staff meetings are on Thursdays. Anyone is welcome to attend. Contact us for more info.
The Newswire can be best reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at 513-745-3561.
2019-20 Editorial Staff
Editor-in-Chief: Kevin Thomas
Managing Editor: Heather Gast
Campus News: Alex Budzynski
US & World News: Jack Dunn
Opinions & Editorial: Sydney Sanders
Sports: Luke Feliciano
Features: Aidan Callahan
Arts & Entertainment: Sofia Ordonez
Head Copy Editor: Hannah Schulz
Photo Editor: Jeff Richardson
Online Editor: Bridget Walsh
Follow us on Twitter!My Tweets
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.