Top Posts & Pages
- Task Force forecasts a normal Fall
- Back Page: July 2021
- From 2020 postponements to 2021 premieres
- Bop, banger, jam: a contemplation on musical forms
- Opinion: The price paid for fame
- Disc golf in the works to tee off at XU
- “The hungrier team”: Women’s soccer looks to be the stronger team
- Vaccines prove effective against delta variant
- Dorms slated for summer updates
- Men’s soccer sets optimistic goals for 2021
The Newswire was originally called The Xavierian News and was founded by Xavier’s law school in 1915.
Today, The Xavier Newswire is the independent student newspaper of Xavier University.
We serve the 5,000 students of Xavier in addition to the faculty, staff, alumni, and local community. It is an 8-16 page newspaper which covers campus news and events, Xavier athletics, the Cincinnati arts scene, and events in the Cincinnati area. Circulation of the paper is 1,800, and the paper is available for free at many locations on Xavier’s campus.
The Newswire is published on Wednesdays. Staff meetings are on Thursdays. Anyone is welcome to attend. Contact us for more info.
The Newswire can be best reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 513-745-3561.
2020-21 Editorial Staff
Managing Editor: Alex Budzynski
Campus News: Joseph Cotton
US & World News: Mo Juenger
Opinions & Editorial: Charlie Gstalder
Sports: Joe Clark
Back Page: Aidan Callahan
Arts and Entertainment: Kate Ferrell
Head Copy Editor: Molly Hulligan
Online Editor: Mya Priester
Photo Editor: Desmond Fischer