Photo courtesy of coloradopotguide.com
What you may have missed…
- Health Canada issued a warning reminding people to not consume laundry pods following recent internet memes about eating them (Jan. 10).
- A teenager in Waco, Texas, was robbed at gunpoint by a fellow teenager that he was planning to rob (Jan. 11).
- The New York Police Department Union is suing Mayor Bill De Blasio in an attempt to stop the release of any body camera footage, saying that it violates the officer’s civil rights (Jan. 15).
- The first movie shown in Saudi Arabia in 35 years was The Emoji Movie. The nation had a long standing ban on movie theaters which has finally been put to an end. Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie was the second movie publically seen (Jan. 15).
- A British man was not allowed to board two flights because he was wearing 10 layers of clothing to avoid paying luggage fees (Jan. 16).
This post was assembled by U.S. and World News Editor Kevin Thomas.
Categories: U.S. & World News