COURTESY OF HUNTER ELLIS
- Club budgets passed unanimously.
- SGA will be forming a constitution revision committee starting next week.
- Adviser Leah Busam-Klenowski stated that Xavier would be changing transportation companies which provide the airport shuttles — and also discussed doing away with the shopping shuttle.
- Chief Warfel discussed the extra measures XUPD has implemented to combat COVID-19, using gloves and masks and practicing social distancing measures during patrol.
- SGA is discussing an ad hoc committee to write an agreement with XUPD, a discussion which was tabled by the 2019 Senate after they could not come to an agreement on what the details of the agreement should contain.
Categories: Campus News