Carbon monoxide leak found at U. Station

By: Justin Worthing ~Staff Writer~ While some students enjoyed the free time on the Feb. 16 snow day, others were evacuated from their apartments when a carbon monoxide leak occurred in parts of University Station. Firefighters detected high levels of carbon monoxide in the afternoon of Feb. 16 and evacuated students from the second- floor apartments in Building 2. Firefighters told students in the third-floor apartments to stay in their rooms. Meghan Burge, a University Station resident, was in her third- floor apartment when she was notified of the leak. “I knew nothing of the leak until a firefighter knocked … Continue reading Carbon monoxide leak found at U. Station