By: Andrew Koch
The Student Government Association (SGA) recently formed a temporary committee of senators that seeks to improve communication between the student body and the SGA representatives. Senators Traci Garcia and Andrew Redd provided information about what each of the five committees accomplished in October. This is the first installment in a series of monthly updates.
- Ice machines will be installed in Fenwick Place.
- A Survey will be administered about student interest in University Station.
Identity and Rights
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed in Smith Hall, CLC and GSC.
- A color printer, which will charge a fee, will be installed in the CLC.
- Bike racks will be replaced near Smith Hall and the Buenger basketball courts.
- The Student Organization for Resource Fund application is now available for student organizations to request money.